RHUBARB AND STRAWBERRY TART – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Notice: Undefined variable: prep_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 756
Cook time: 2 hours
|1 shortcrust or shortbread pastry (recipe on the blog)|
|5-6 rhubarb stalks|
|100 g sugar|
|20 cl cream (30% fat minimum)|
|125 g mascarpone|
|30 g iced sugar|
|500 g strawberries|
|80 g sugar|
|1 pincch flower salt|
|1 sheet gelatine (2 g)|
- Make your pastry (the day before if possible).
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- Spread your pastry and place it in your mold. Cook it approximately 25 min (place ceramique balls if possible, it will maintain your pastry flat).
- Unmold the pastry and let it cool down on a grid.
- Meanwhile, peel the rhubarb, cut it in cubes.
- Place the cubes with 100 g sugar in a saucepan and cook at low heat (2 on a scale from 1 to 6) for 20 min. Mix from time to time.
- Your rhubarb will look like a compote with pieces in it. Set aside at room temperature until complete cooling.
- Cut the strawberries in 4 and place them in a bowl with the lime and lemon zests and juice. Add the 80 g of sugar.
- Leave to rest 15 minutes.
- Place the gelatine sheet in cold water to make it soft.
- Pour the strawberries and the juice in a saucepan and cook them at low heat.
- Once the strawberries are soft, drain them (put pressure on the fruits).
- Pour the juice you’ve obtained in the saucepan and cook for 3 minutes (it should make little bubbles).
- Remove from the heat and add the gelatine sheet. Mix well.
- Set aside at room temperature.
- Make the mascarpone chantilly: whip the cream in your food processor. When it starts thickening, add the iced sugar. Add the mascarpone. Set aside in your fridge if you don’t use it right away.
- Start the assembly of your tart: pour the chantilly cream on the pastry up to half of the height at least.
- Add the rhubarb compote and spread it well. You should cover the cream entirely.
- Pour the strawberry jelly.
- Set aside in your fridge at least 30 min so that the strawberry jelly will freeze completely.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent