RISOTTO AU SAFRAN, PECORINO ET TOMATES – COOKIDOO™– THE OFFICIAL …
Provided by: Vorwerk International & Co. KmG
Categories: Pâtes et riz,Accompagnements
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
|100 g d’oignon|
|1 dose de pistils de safran|
|2 c. à soupe d’huile d’olive|
|300 g de riz spécial risotto|
|60 g de vin blanc sec|
|700 g d’eau|
|1 cube de bouillon de légumes|
|1 branche de romarin frais|
|½ c. à café de sel|
|150 g de tomates cerise|
|½ bouquet de basilic frais|
|5 tiges de cerfeuil frais|
|40 g de pecorino|
Calories 410 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 64 g, FatContent 11 g, ProteinContent 10 g
EASY RISOTTO RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Provided by: Jamie Oliver
Total time: 45 minutes
|1.1 litres organic stock such as chicken, fish, vegetable|
|1 large onion|
|2 cloves of garlic|
|½ a head of celery|
|90 g Parmesan cheese|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|400 g risotto rice|
|2 wine glasses of dry white vermouth (dry Martini or Noilly Prat) or dry white wine|
- Heat the stock. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, trim and finely chop the celery. Finely grate the Parmesan.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil and 1 small knob of butter over a low heat, add the onions, garlic and celery, and fry gently for about 15 minutes, or until softened but not coloured.
- Add the rice and turn up the heat – the rice will now begin to lightly fry, so keep stirring it. After 1 minute it will look slightly translucent. Add the vermouth or wine and keep stirring — it will smell fantastic. Any harsh alcohol flavours will evaporate and leave the rice with a tasty essence.
- Once the vermouth or wine has cooked into the rice, add your first ladle of hot stock and a good pinch of sea salt. Turn the heat down to a simmer so the rice doesn’t cook too quickly on the outside.
- Keep adding ladlefuls of stock, stirring and almost massaging the creamy starch out of the rice, allowing each ladleful to be absorbed before adding the next. This will take around 15 minutes. Taste the rice — is it cooked? Carry on adding stock until the rice is soft but with a slight bite. Don’t forget to check the seasoning carefully. If you run out of stock before the rice is cooked, add some boiling water.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add 1 knob of butter and the Parmesan, then stir well.
- Place a lid on the pan and allow to sit for 2 minutes – this is the most important part of making the perfect risotto, as this is when it becomes outrageously creamy and oozy like it should be. Eat it as soon as possible, while the risotto retains its beautiful texture.
Calories 446 calories, FatContent 14 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 6.3 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 15.1 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 55.8 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 2.6 g sugar, SodiumContent 1 g salt, FiberContent 1.6 g fibre